- Translational Science
- ECE Practitioners/Teachers
- ECE Supervisors/Administrators
- Professional Development Providers/Trainers
- Low Income Populations
- Reflective practices
- Contemplative practices, (mindfulness, yoga)
- Health and well-being of teachers, parents, and young children
- Professional development of early childhood professionals
- What are the roles of reflective and contemplative practices in reducing stress, promoting well-being and responsive care among early childhood professionals and parents?
- What factors contribute to children receiving quality child care and learning experiences during early childhood (0-5 years) among vulnerable families?
- How do contemplative practices relate to children's development of self-regulation during early childhood (0-5 years)?
- Qualitative methods
- Quantitative methods
|Designs & Methods
- Longitudinal Study
- Measurement Development
- Observational Approaches
- Small group/single case
- Direct Child Assessments
- Observational Assessments
- Psychobiological Assessment
- Video Footage